Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salisbury steak recipe. You can cook salisbury steak using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salisbury Steak:
- You need 2 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Get 1/3 cup of bread crumbs (I prefer seasoned bread crumbs).
- Take of Italian Seasoning.
- Get of Garlic Powder.
- Take of Onion Powder.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of small onion (chopped fine).
- Prepare 3 packets of brown gravy mix (yield 3 cups total).
- You need 3 cups of water.
Instructions to make Salisbury Steak:
- Use hands to mix together: ground beef, eggs, Italian Seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. When mixed well, add bread crumbs and mix again..
- Divide into 6 patties. Cook until 160°F in covered skillet over medium heat. (about 10-15 minutes for me).
- Add finely chopped onion and 1/8 cup of water to skillet while still on med-high heat. Cook with lid on for about 5 more minutes or until onions are clear..
- Whisk together gravy mix and 3 cups water in large bowl. Add to skillet. Reduce heat to low-med. Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes until gravy is thickened and bubbly..
- Serve with noodles, Mashed potatoes, or rice..
If you find this Salisbury Steak recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.