Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Family's Oden Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Family's Oden Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my family's oden hot pot recipe. To cook my family's oden hot pot you only need 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Family's Oden Hot Pot:
- You need of Eggs.
- Take of Wiener sausages.
- Get of Chicken wings.
- You need of Konnyaku.
- Use of Daikon radish.
- Get of Mochi kinchaku.
- Prepare of Atsuage.
- Use of Meatballs.
- Use of Your favorite fish cakes.
- Take of Chikuwa.
- Prepare of Hiraten flat fish cakes.
- Use of Fried fish cake with burdock root.
- Take of Tri-coloured fish cake balls.
- Prepare of Oden soup.
- Prepare of Water.
- Take of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Mirin.
- Get of Sake.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use of Japanese dashi stock powder sachets.
- Get of (to taste)! Love.
Steps to make My Family's Oden Hot Pot:
- Boil the eggs and peel the shells..
- Slice the daikon radish to 3 cm and round off the edges. Make crisscross incisions on the surface (for the soup to absorb easily)..
- Transfer the daikon to a plate and sprinkle water over with your hand. Cover with cling film loosely and microwave for 8 minutes (this process is for parboiling)..
- Make rough incisions with a fork on the surface of konnyaku, following "Yusu's" instructions. She's a genius..
- Punch the konnyaku surface with your fist (to soften and let it absorb more soup). Do not punch too far though..
- Cut the konnyaku like this and blanch quickly (to get rid of its particular smell)..
- Make incisions on the chicken wings..
- Put the chicken wings under the grill. I like them, so I use a lot..
- Brown like this. The excess fat will drip off..
- Put all the fish cakes in a colander. There should be a lot..
- Pour hot water to drain excess oil. Be careful not to burn yourself!.
- Arrange the prepared ingredients in a large pot and add the dashi stock sachets (put the mochi kinchaku in last because it's very soft)..
- After 10 minutes, take out the dashi stock sachets. You can use dashi stock powder. In that case, use just one sachet..
- After bringing to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer slowly for 1 hour. Add the mochi kinchaku just before serving..
- Skewered octopus is nice for this hot pot. My children love them when they are tender..
Try making oden at home, using your favorite ingredients. A compilation of recipes and some inspiration for What To Bake Today. I grew up in a traditional Korean family and I love that I get to introduce my homeland's cuisine to you guys. · A winter stew or hot pot is a common theme across Asian countries during colder seasons. Word Families help kids to learn ʺfamiliesʺ of words that appear. Oden is a Japanese stew made with hard-boiled eggs, daikon, fish cakes and dashi soup as ingredients.
If you find this My Family's Oden Hot Pot recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.