Brad's schnitzel oskar. Shwitzel is Shnitzel 's identical twin brother. He played as his brother Shnitzel in "The Dinner Theater ". Peculiarly, even though he looks exactly like Schnitzel, he wears a Shnitzel mask.
Når navnet blir forkortet til bare «schnitzel», er det ofte skiver av svine-, kalkun- eller kyllingfilet som er brukt. Der Vorname Oskar war noch nie auf dem Spitzenplatz der häufigsten Jungennamen in Deutschland. Oskar Gröning, a former SS guard known as the "Bookkeeper of Auschwitz", dies in hospital. You can cook Brad's schnitzel oskar using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's schnitzel oskar
- You need 2 of center cut boneless pork loin chops.
- You need 1/2 lb of 41-60 count pre cooked shrimp.
- You need 1 bunch of medium sized asparagus.
- You need 1 pkg of Bernaise sauce mix.
- You need of canola oil.
- You need of harissa infused Olive oil.
- You need of herb infused balsamic vinegar.
- You need of rice vinegar.
- It’s of lemon pepper.
- It’s of Mrs dash seasoning.
- You need of Himalayan pink salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare of powdered chicken bouillon.
- You need 1 of xl egg, beaten.
- You need of paprika.
- You need of mccormicks Montreal steak seasoning.
- It’s of minced roasted garlic.
OSKAR-STORE verwendet Cookies, um Ihnen den bestmöglichen Service zu gewährleisten. Wenn Sie auf der Seite weitersurfen stimmen Sie der Cookie-Nutzung zu. I am a czech professional CSGO player.
Brad's schnitzel oskar step by step
- First prepare the asparagus. Cut off the bottom third of the asparagus. Place in a baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Add 1 tsp minced roasted garlic. Sprinkle with Montreal steak seasoning. Toss and place in the oven at 400. Roast for 20 minutes stir occasionally.
- Tenderize the chops. Either with a mallet or with a knife. Chopping in one direction and then perpendicular. Both sides.
- Mix bread crumbs, lemon pepper, Mrs dash, and 1 tbs bouillon. Place on a plate. Beat egg in a bowl..
- Marinade the shrimp, place in a bowl. Drizzle with harissa oil, 1/2 tsp rice vinegar, lemon pepper. Add a touch of pink salt. A little Mrs dash, and black pepper. Let sit. Stir occasionally..
- Heat enough canola oil to cover the bottom of a large skillet..
- Meanwhile, prepare the Bernaise to pkg instructions..
- Dredge chops in crumbs, then egg, then back in crumbs. Let sit for a few minutes.
- When oil is hot, fry chops until brown on both sides. Remove and drain on paper towels..
- To plate, place schnitzel on a plate, sprinkle with paprika. Top with shrimp. Add a few asparagus spears. Drizzle Bernaise on top.