Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sour Cream Pound Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sour Cream Pound Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sour Cream Pound Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sour cream pound cake recipe. To make sour cream pound cake you only need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sour Cream Pound Cake:
- You need 1 cup of butter (room temperature).
- Provide 2 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 cup of cake flour, (plain all-purpose works fine) measure after sifted.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 6 of eggs, separated.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 8 oz of sour cream (1/2 pint).
Steps to make Sour Cream Pound Cake:
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Grease and flour a tube pan.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar gradually and continue to cream until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and salt.
- Blend in egg yolks 1 at a time blending well after each addition.
- Add soda to sour cream and stir.
- Add flour and sour cream alternately, beginning and ending with flour.
- Fold in beaten egg whites.
- Pour into greased and floured tube pan.
- Bake at 300°F for 1 1/2 hours.
If you find this Sour Cream Pound Cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.