Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Eyeball Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Eyeball Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eyeball Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a terrible idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eyeball cookies recipe. You can cook eyeball cookies using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Eyeball Cookies:
- Provide 1 of refrigerated sugar cookie log.
- Take 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 of vanilla frosting.
- Get 1 of green maraschino cherries, drained and cut in half.
- Prepare 1 of mini chocolate chips.
- Get 2 of tubes (.67 oz.)red decorating gel.
Steps to make Eyeball Cookies:
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together. Roll cookie dough into 1 inch balls, roll in cinnamon/sugar mixture. Place on greased cookie sheet. Bake according to package directions. (350 for about 10-12 minutes) Let them cool completely..
- Top cookies with frosting. Place 1 cherry in the center. Place 1 chocolate chip in center of cherry. Make squiggly lines with red gel on outside of cherries to look like veins..
If you find this Eyeball Cookies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.