Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for orange-glazed pork chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best orange-glazed pork chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to orange-glazed pork chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Pick water over other refreshments. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to orange-glazed pork chops recipe. You can have orange-glazed pork chops using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook orange-glazed pork chops:
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh orange juice ( about 2lg orange).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of orange marmalade.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of whole grain mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 of pork loin chops.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 2 of rosemary springs.
- Provide 1 medium of white onion sliced into rings.
- Use 2 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
Steps to make orange-glazed pork chops:
- preheat oven to 400°..
- combine juice, marmalade, and mustard in a saucepan over low to medium heat, bring to a lightly boil, reduce to low heat, and simmer 15 minutes or till syrupy.
- heat a large skillet on medium high heat, add oil, coat hole skillet, sprinkle salt and pepper over porkchops, cook pork 5 minutes or until browned.turn pork, add rosemary and onion to pan, pour juice mixture over pork, bake at 400, for 13 minutes, or til thermometer reaches 140°..
- take the onion and rosemary place it on a plater, retrun skillet back stove top, on medium heat, add lime juice.cook 5 minutes or til liquid is syrupy.add pork to a plater, pour syrup over porkchops….ready to serve ..a great tasting dish.
Pork chops get a bad rap because most pork chop recipes result in dry, tough, hockey-puck-like pieces of meat that no one gets excited about. An outstanding recipe for orange glazed pork chops where the marinade does double duty by being turned into a delicious, honey citus cardamom glaze. Grilled pork chops are a summertime dinner staple at our house. It seems to be one of the things our family enjoys most from the back yard grill. Easy to make, Pressure Cooker Orange Glazed Pork Chops are tender with a warm orange cinnamon glaze.
If you find this orange-glazed pork chops recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.