Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Ayam Goreng Serundeng (Fried Chicken w/ crispy coconut flakes) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ayam Goreng Serundeng (Fried Chicken w/ crispy coconut flakes) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ayam Goreng Serundeng (Fried Chicken w/ crispy coconut flakes) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Let’s begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. You need to replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Along with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house also. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ayam goreng serundeng (fried chicken w/ crispy coconut flakes) recipe. You can cook ayam goreng serundeng (fried chicken w/ crispy coconut flakes) using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ayam Goreng Serundeng (Fried Chicken w/ crispy coconut flakes):
- Provide 1 kg of chicken (i was used chicken wings).
- Get 7 cloves of shallots.
- You need 7 cloves of garlic.
- Take 3 pcs of candlenut (put on the frying pan without oil awhile until a bit burnt on the outer side to enhance the taste and aroma).
- You need 1 tbs of corriander seed.
- You need 200 gr of desiccated coconut.
- You need 1,5 tbs of salt.
- Prepare 4 pcs of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 1 stalk of lemongrass.
- Provide 1 tsp of galangal powder (you can replace with fresh galangal).
- Provide of Oil to fry.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
Steps to make Ayam Goreng Serundeng (Fried Chicken w/ crispy coconut flakes):
- Put shallot, garlic, coriander seed and candlenut with a bit of oil on food processor (or you can do on mortar&pestle as well)..
- After that put on frying pan, sautéed until you can smell the fragrance. Dont forget put kaffir lime leaves and lemon grass. Then put the chicken, stir until half cooked and put some water. Cook until the flesh not raw anymore. Put the salt (i didnt put sugar cause i want just a bit salty but if you want to give some it’s ok). After the chicken cooked, put the desiccated coconut and stirred again until well-covered and the water dried. Then set aside..
- Put one cup oil in other pan (i was used canola, but you can use whatever oil you like) and put medium heat. Then started to fry the chicken one by one until the colour golden brown. Set aside. Last step, put all the dessicated coconut to oil and fried until golden and crispy. Then use large sieve if any to separate the excess oil and fried coconut flakes. Put the fried flakes on top of chicken. It best to eat the ayam serundeng with chilli sambal and some veggies..
Cara Bikin Tepung Ayam Goreng Crispy mirip Ayam Goreng Kentucky ! Resep tepung crispy fried chicken – gurih dan renyah. Pernahkah Anda menginginkan ayam goreng Ala KFC, dan ingin mengetahui cara pembuatan makanan cepat saji ini, Resep ini adalah tiruan KFC karena. Learn to perfectly cook Ayam Goreng, also known as Whole Fried Chicken, using School of Wok's recipe. Test the temperature of your oil by placing the tip of.
If you find this Ayam Goreng Serundeng (Fried Chicken w/ crispy coconut flakes) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.