Crock Pot Cranberry Apricot Pork Tenderloin. This Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin is a great recipe to prep ahead for the the next day! You can simply prepare the sauce and tenderloin in the crock pot, cover, and refrigerate until the morning. In the morning (or afternoon!), place the pot in the slow cooker and continue with the cooking process.
Also probably good with pork roasts and chicken parts. I didn't salt the turkey because it was pre-flavored, but plain turkey could probably use some salt. Put the turkey tenderloins in the crock pot. You can have Crock Pot Cranberry Apricot Pork Tenderloin using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Cranberry Apricot Pork Tenderloin
- It’s 3 lb of Pork tenderloin.
- You need 4 of Butter potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of Whole cranberry sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of Dried Apricots (coarse chop).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Apricot nectar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dry mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red pepper flake.
Combine cranberry sauce, apple cider, orange juice, thyme, pepper and salt (if using), and pour over. Have you tried the delicious Cranberry Orange Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin recipe yet? We had this the other night and I thought – I haven't really shared The cranberry sauce, Catalina dressing and orange juice combine together for a very savory flavor – plus the pork tenderloin cooks up perfectly! I served this succulent pork tenderloin with creamy and garlicky mashed cauliflower.
Crock Pot Cranberry Apricot Pork Tenderloin instructions
- Slice and the quarter potatoes into 1/2 inch wide pieces and place in crock pot..
- Set pork tenderloin on top of potatoes..
- In a mixing bowl, combine cranberry sauce, sugar, apricot nectar, dry mustard and red pepper flakes and mix well..
- Pour mixture over pork tenderloin and potatoes..
- Cook for 6 hours on low setting, making sure the pork reaches 160°F Fahrenheit..
- Remove pork from crock pot and allow to rest on cutting board at least 5 minutes. Slice and serve with potatoes..
For those of you who follow my blog religiously (and for those of Cooked all day in a tangy balsamic and cranberry sauce, this Paleo Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin is so tasty and rich that there will never be left overs. Crock Pot Pork TenderloinHow To Cook Like Your Grandmother. pork tenderloin, onion, russet potatoes, large carrots, garlic cloves. Crock-pot Cranberry Pork Tenderloin is a super simple slow cooker dinner combining the timeless best buddies, pork and cranberry. And combining pork and cranberries hit the mark. Made with wholesome ingredients and no onion soup mix.