Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Savory Baked Pork Chops recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Savory Baked Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Savory Baked Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to savory baked pork chops recipe. You can cook savory baked pork chops using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Savory Baked Pork Chops:
- Prepare 4 each of pork loin chops (thick-cut).
- You need 20 each of Saltine crackers.
- Prepare 1 each of egg, beaten.
- Get 2 tbsp of milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried rosemary leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of rubbed sage.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground coriander.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Instructions to make Savory Baked Pork Chops:
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Trim pork chops and pat dry with a paper towel. Set aside..
- Combine egg, milk, and black pepper in a shallow dish, and mix well. Set aside..
- In a food processor (I use a mini), combine crackers, rosemary, sage, and coriander until blended into fairly fine crumbs. Set aside..
- Melt butter and pour it into a 13x9x2 baking dish, coating the bottom..
- With each pork chop, lightly coat in flour (shaking off excess), dip in egg mixture, coat in breading mix, and then placing into prepared baking dish. Arrange pork chops so they don't touch side of dish or other chops..
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes..
- Turn chops carefully to avoid breading coming off..
- Bake another 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear..
Learn how to cook pork with the BEST Baked Pork Chops recipe! Season chops lightly with additional salt and pepper. Do You Cover Oven Baked Pork Chops While Baking? You want the heat to cook the surface while retaining the juice inside. The chops will remain tender and juicy if you follow the instructions in the recipe card.
If you find this Savory Baked Pork Chops recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.