Jalapeño Popper Witch Fingers.
You can have Jalapeño Popper Witch Fingers using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Popper Witch Fingers
- Prepare 12 of Jalapeno peppers cut in half, seeds and ribs removed.
- It’s 1 of (8oz.) cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded monterrey jack cheese.
- Prepare 6 of pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 24 of almond slivers(finger nails).
Jalapeño Popper Witch Fingers instructions
- In mixing bowl combine cream cheese, shredded cheeses, and seasonings until everything is incorporated..
- Filled each half of pepper with about a tablespoon of mixture. Dip cheese side in bread crumbs. Place on cookie sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake uncovered at 325 for 20-25 minutes.
- Let peppers cool for 10 minutes. Dip rounded side of each almond in ketchup and place a pointed tip of pepper to look like a finger nail.