Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brady Bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brady Bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brady bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce recipe. You can cook brady bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brady Bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce:
- Use of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Apple Sauce ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Provide 1 tablespoons of butter.
- Use 3 of medium apples peeled and cored, I used granny smith.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Get 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Take of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Pork Chops ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Use 6 of pork chops I used boneless pork loin.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Use of a.p. flour to coat chops optional, a.p. is all purpose.
- Provide 1/4 cup of oil.
Instructions to make Brady Bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce:
- Wash and dry the apples peel core and dice the apples..
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add apples to pan; cook 4 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Add water, sugar, juice and salt to pan; cover. Cook 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until apples are tender..
- Mash gently with the back of a spoon..
- Stir well set aside..
- Heat pan add oil..
- Add salt and pepper to the pork chops. Pan fry turning occasionally.
- Let the pork chops caramelize. Don't overcook or they will be dry. Just make sure they are done.
- Serve applesauce with pork chops hope you enjoy!.
- If optional flour is used salt and pepper the chops. Dredge them in flour and fry in pan..
Davis: Make Pork Chops and Applesauce. this link is to an external site that. Watch & share this Brady Bunch video clip in your texts, tweets and comments. If you're my age, you probably remember the classic episode of The Brady Bunch But when you have a dozen jars of homemade applesauce in your basement and are feeding two ravenous teenage boys on a Saturday. I took my trusty apple slicer/peeler/corer thing-a-ma-jig, sliced up some of them there apples and threw them in the crockpot with a little Pumpkin Pie Spice and a dash of agave! Watch 'Brady Bunch' stars recall kitchen gaffes with Alice, Carol as guest judges on 'Chopped'.
If you find this Brady Bunch pork chops and homemade apple sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.