Spicy Parmesan-Dijon Crusted Pork Chops. On a large plate, spread the Parmesan cheese into a thin layer. This is one of my favorite go to recipes on this Keto journey that I am on, after I made them the first time I kept making them over and over!! Parmesan cheese and Cajun seasoning form a crispy crust on baked pork chops in this quick and easy recipe for a simple weeknight dish for two.
I started making this parmesan crusted pork chops after finding a different recipe online, and had to share this. If you love thick pork chops, you'll I tried this recipe and loved it! I'm posting it the way I made it and including my photo. You can cook Spicy Parmesan-Dijon Crusted Pork Chops using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Parmesan-Dijon Crusted Pork Chops
- It’s 2 of Thick cut Pork Loin chops (1 inch).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of course ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dijon Mustard.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Hot Chinese mustard.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese – Grated.
If you love thick, crunchy, tasty, pork chops as much as I do, then. Parmesan-crusted pork chops: the next best thing to a Giada cooking lesson. These Parmesan Pork Chops Are So Flavorful And Easy To Make. A crispy Parmesan crust makes these Parmesan crusted pork chops juicy and flavorful.
Spicy Parmesan-Dijon Crusted Pork Chops instructions
- Preheat convection oven to 425 degrees.
- Season chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- In shallow mixing bowl, combine Dijon Mustard, Hot Chinese Mustard, Olive oil, garlic powder, Thyme, onion powder, dried oregano, dried basil, and Italian Seasoning. Dredge each chop in Mustard mixture, liberally coating both sides..
- On a large plate, spread Parmesan Cheese into a thin layer. Coat Mustard covered chops liberally with Parmesan Cheese on both sides..
- Place on cooling rack on top of a baking sheet and place chops on cooling rack. This will allow them to get crisp on both sides..
- Bake on convection mode for 25 minutes or until chops are crisp and golden brown..
At three, I had some left over. I made without the lemon, because I didn't have any on hand, and still very tasty. I also used spicy pork rinds. Lean boneless pork chops are breaded simply with parmesan and Italian bread crumbs, then quickly pan fried in olive oil until golden brown and juicy. Spicy Parmesean Crusted Pork Chops Recipe. "A household favorite I came up with when I grew tired of the same old seasoned breadcrumbs." These low carb and keto parmesan crusted pork chops have all the things that you love about breaded pork chops but we traded the breadcrumbs for pork.