Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried goat cheese w/tomato, garlic red wine reduction recipe. To cook fried goat cheese w/tomato, garlic red wine reduction you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction:
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can Whole tomatoes.
- Prepare 8 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1/4 cup of red wine.
- Get Pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Take to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1 (10.5 oz) of roll of goat cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of a/p flour.
- Take 1 of egg, scrambled.
- You need 3/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Get 1 tsp of Greek seasoning.
- Use of Oil for frying.
- You need 1 of baguette loaf, sliced.
- Use 3 Tbsp of butter.
Steps to make Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction:
- Add the 2 Tbsp olive oil to sauce pan and heat over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté 1 minute. Add tomatoes, squishing tomatoes into the pan. Add salt & pepper to taste. Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes. The longer you simmer the thicker the sauce..
- While sauce is simmering prepare the Goat Cheese. Slice into 16 1/4" slices..
- Prepare the flour, egg and panko w/Greek seasoning bowls to dip the Goat Cheese slices. Dip in flour, then egg then panko crumbs. Place on sheet pan with parchment paper. Place in freezer to set coating for @ 20 minutes..
- Heat oil in skillet to 350. Place 5 or 6 pieces in pan to fry. When golden turn over. When golden remove and drain on paper towels..
- Preheat oven 350. Butter bread slices. Place on baking sheet and toast for 7-8 minutes or until crispy..
- Dish up sauce, Goat Cheese and crostini. Enjoy..
Heirloom tomatoes are a show-stopping edible centerpiece when Rosemary Honey Macadamia Cheese with Figs and a Balsamic Reduction – Rawmazing Raw and Cooked Vegan Recipes. Add the garlic and fry until it starts to colour, then remove immediately. Fry the cheese in batches – it will not crisp up if you overcrowd the pan – and drain on. Use up cherry tomatoes in these little puff pastry tartlets – get ahead by roasting the three whole garlic bulbs the night before. Fried Green Tomatoes got nothin' on Fried Red Tomatoes!
If you find this Fried Goat Cheese w/Tomato, Garlic Red Wine Reduction recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.