Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon and Sour Cream Biscuits FUSF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon and Sour Cream Biscuits FUSF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon and sour cream biscuits fusf recipe. To make bacon and sour cream biscuits fusf you need 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bacon and Sour Cream Biscuits FUSF:
- Get of AP flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of chilled butter.
- You need of chilled lard.
- Prepare of milk.
- Get of yogurt.
- Get of sour cream.
- You need of bacon.
- Provide of dark brown sugar.
- Provide of butter, kosher salt, and cane sugar to coat biscuits before baking.
Steps to make Bacon and Sour Cream Biscuits FUSF:
- Preheat oven to 400º. Place bacon on wire rack in baking sheet. Coat with dark brown sugar..
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until crisp..
- Cool on rack..
- Dice bacon, reserve..
- Mix flour, salt, and baking powder in large mixing bowl..
- Take butter and lard out of refrigerator. Slice into thin pieces, add to flour mixture..
- With your fingers, rub butter and lard into flour mixture until they are pea-sized pieces, taking care to only use the tips of your fingers. Be sure to work quickly so the mixture does not heat up..
- Pour in liquid. Using a flexible bench scraper or spatula, lightly combine ingredients until the dough just comes together. It should be on the liquidy side..
- Add 3/4 of the bacon, reserving some for later. Fold lightly..
- Turn onto well-floured board. Sprinkle flour on top, and flour your rolling pin..
- Roll mixture out to approximately 8"x6" x2". Sprinkle sugar over dough..
- Using a metal bench scraper, fold 1/3 over to middle, then fold the other 1/3 over so there are 3 layers. Flour the top slightly, roll out again to 12"x6"x2", taking care to not work the dough too much..
- Using a large ring, cut 6 biscuits, taking care to not twist the ring. Place on half baking sheet lined with silpat or parchment. Gently rework dough into same approximate shape, cut and place biscuits on a second lined half sheet..
- Using a pastry brush, coat the tops of the biscuits. Sprinkle salt and sugar. Add the remaining bacon on top of biscuits..
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown on top, turning at 8 minutes..
- Drizzle hot biscuits with maple syrup and serve warm..
If you find this Bacon and Sour Cream Biscuits FUSF recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.