Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Meringue recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Meringue recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meringue recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is truly excellent for your mood. You were simply expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You were already aware that that green tea helps you become healthier. Now you know green tea can help raise your mood as well!
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meringue recipe. You can have meringue using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Meringue:
- You need of egg whites.
- Take of cream of tartar.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of sugar.
Steps to make Meringue:
- in a large non-reactive bowl using an electric mixer, beat the egg whites with the cream of tartar and salt until stiff peaks start to form.
- slowly add the sugar while beating and continue to beat until glossy and stiff peaks form, be careful not to over beat.
- preheat the oven to 325º.
- spread meringue over the chocolate pie, smoothing out to the pastry edges.
- with a dull knife, make decorative peaks.
- bake until the meringue is golden, about 14 to 15 minutes.
If you find this Meringue recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.