Stuffed pork loin chops. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Pork loin chops are stuffed with a mixture of couscous, currants, and pine nuts, then coated in marmalade, and baked. Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket in each pork chop.
Apple and Onion-Stuffed Pork Chops with Orange-Pineapple Gravy. This will give the pork chop a pretty look! Thick pork loin chops are heavenly when baked with a simple bread stuffing flavored with apples and celery. You can cook Stuffed pork loin chops using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed pork loin chops
- It’s 4 of 1.5 inch butterflied pork loin chops.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped granny smith apple.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1/4 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s 1 packages of stuffing mix.
- You need 1 of chopped fresh parsley for garnish.
- Prepare 1 of seasoning for top of chops.. whatever you like..
The delicious results will look like you've slaved for hours. Cut a pocket in each chop by slicing almost to the bone. In a large ovenproof skillet, brown chops in oil. Remove pork chops and set aside.
Stuffed pork loin chops step by step
- Prepare stuffing as indicated on box. I always add a tad more water to make it more moist..
- Fold in walnuts, cranberries, and apples. Set aside.
- Stuff chops with stuffing and season to your liking. I used gsrlic pepper, and a Southwest seasoning. place in 400°f. Oven in a pan. Cook for 45 minutes, baste with juice in pan and cook for another 15 minutes or until golden brown. Garnish with parsley.
Remove pork chops from bowl, reserving liquid and seasonings. Stuff each pork chop with stuffing and close pocket using a toothpick. Easy and impressive meals for any occasion. Next time you have company coming, instead of a traditional chicken casserole or pot roast, serve one of these impressive stuffed pork dishes. Whether you prefer bone-in or boneless pork chops, pork tenderloin, or pork loin, these recipes will be sure to please your hungry crowd.