Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. In this post we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy.
While most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. You may already know that many of the vitamins you need each day can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. For instance, broccoli has plenty of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. Spinach is additionally something that you might want to start consuming more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals compared to other vegetables.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip cookies recipe. To cook chocolate chip cookies you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Get 190 g of cake flour.
- Prepare 100 g of sugar.
- Provide 60 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 120 g of unsalted butter, melted.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Use 2 drops of vanilla extract.
- Provide 50 g of chocolate chips.
Steps to make Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. In the meantime, sift the cake flour and baking powder..
- Combine the sugar, brown sugar, and melted butter in a bowl and mix until slightly white. Then, add the salt, egg, and vanilla extract..
- Next, add the cake flour and baking powder to the mixture in step 2 and fold with a rubber spatula..
- Combine the chocolate chips to the batter and mix..
- Using a spoon, roughly divide the batter into 8 and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Bake in the oven for 9 to 11 minutes and let cool before serving..
If you find this Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.