Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Buffalo BBQ Fried Chicken (or Chicken Wings) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Buffalo BBQ Fried Chicken (or Chicken Wings) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buffalo BBQ Fried Chicken (or Chicken Wings) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot to start as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them instead of incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Along with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and notice exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buffalo bbq fried chicken (or chicken wings) recipe. You can cook buffalo bbq fried chicken (or chicken wings) using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Buffalo BBQ Fried Chicken (or Chicken Wings):
- Provide of For the sauce:.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of butter.
- Use 2/3 cup of basic storebought BBQ sauce (Sweet Baby Ray's, Bull's Eye or Kraft will work just fine).
- You need 1/3 cup of Tabasco sauce (if Tabasco is too hot, use Frank's or Crystal, but you might like to add just a little more vinegar).
- You need of optional: up to 1 Tablespoon distilled white vinegar if needed.
- Provide of optional: up to 1 Tbsp of a superhot hot sauce to up the heat.
- Take of optional: up to 1.5 Tablespoons brown sugar if needed (white sugar, honey, maple syrup, and agave are also fine).
- Prepare of For the chicken:.
- Use 4 pounds of chicken drums and/or thighs and/or whole wings.
- You need 2.5-3 teaspoons of garlic salt.
- Use 1 of mixture of 1/2 cup flour and 1/2 cup corn starch.
- Use of vegetable oil for frying.
Instructions to make Buffalo BBQ Fried Chicken (or Chicken Wings):
- FOR THE SAUCE (Steps 1 & 2): Put the butter, BBQ sauce and Tabasco in a small sauce pan and bring to a very gentle boil over medium heat for about thirty seconds, stirring to incorporate the melted butter into the sauce..
- Turn the heat to low and simmer for another minute or two. Taste a little bit of completely cooled sauce (I like to use a plastic spoon because it doesn't retain or conduct heat) to see if it needs more tang, sweet, or heat, and add any of the optional ingredients as necessary to adjust the flavor to your liking. Give it a stir and let simmer for another minute or so to let all the flavors meld..
- FOR THE CHICKEN (Steps 3 to 8. Optional baking instead of frying instructions in Step 9): Season your chicken with the salt, giving it a gentle toss/massage to ensure that it's evenly seasoned. Let it sit on the counter, covered, for about 45 minutes, to let it come up in temperature and to let the seasoning absorb..
- In whatever vessel you use to deep fry, bring 4 to 5 inches of vegetable oil up to roughly 360F over medium heat. You'll know it's ready when you throw a pinch of flour in it and it gently but immediately sizzles and rises..
- Toss the flour and corn starch mixture into your chicken, coating it thoroughly, but lightly..
- Fry 4 or 5 pieces of chicken at a time, about 20 minutes total, 10 minutes per side, and set aside on a rack while you finish frying the rest of the chicken. If you find your chicken browning too much too quickly, turn your heat down just a tad..
- While you're frying your last batch of chicken, bring your sauce back up to a gentle simmer over medium heat, then keep it warm on the lowest heat setting..
- Put all your fried chicken in a large mixing bowl, pour the warm sauce over it, and give it a few good gentle tosses (preferably with tongs, a large spoon, or cooking gloved hands to avoid capsaicin on your skin) to thoroughly coat all the chicken..
- IF YOU PREFER TO BAKE YOUR CHICKEN IN THE OVEN: Preheat the oven to 425F, put it all on a rack over a pan to catch the drippings, and roast on the center rack for 50 minutes before tossing in the sauce..
If you find this Buffalo BBQ Fried Chicken (or Chicken Wings) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.