Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sour Cream Apple Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sour Cream Apple Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sour Cream Apple Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. This will go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to obtain the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. Mostly, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sour cream apple pie recipe. To cook sour cream apple pie you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sour Cream Apple Pie:
- Use 1 of x 9" pie crust.
- You need of Pie filling:.
- Provide 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of tblsp all purpose flour.
- Provide 1/8 of tspn salt.
- Get 1 cup of sour cream.
- Provide 1/2 of tspn vanilla extract.
- Take 1 of egg.
- You need 2 cups of apple peeled & chopped (Granny Smith or similar).
- Take of Topping:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/3 cup of flour.
- Get 1 of tspn cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 cup of cold butter cut into small pieces.
Steps to make Sour Cream Apple Pie:
- Preheat oven to 425°..
- Mix all of the pie filling ingredients (except the apple) in a medium-large bowl. Then mix the apple in..
- Pour the pie filling into the pie shell..
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes..
- Then turn down the oven to 350° & continue baking for 30 minutes..
- Right before the 30 minutes expires, mix the topping ingredients together in a small bowl..
- Add the topping and bake another 15 minutes..
- Can be served warm or at room temp. Store in the refrigerator. It's really good cold the next day. 😊.
If you find this Sour Cream Apple Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.