Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Fire Wings 🔥 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Fire Wings 🔥 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Fire Wings 🔥 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
While it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and possibly this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many people mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is particularly efficient when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken fire wings 🔥 recipe. To cook chicken fire wings 🔥 you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fire Wings 🔥:
- Prepare 8 of small chicken wings.
- Take 1/4 Tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of lime juice.
- You need 2 Tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 4 Tbsp of instant fried chicken flour.
- Use of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic (bruised).
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Chili Sauce.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Take 1 Tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of chili flakes.
- Take 2 Tbsp of water.
Steps to make Chicken Fire Wings 🔥:
- Marinate chicken with black pepper, salt and lime juice for 15 minutes.
- Mix flour and corn starch. Cover chicken with flour.
- Heat oil on the pan with medium fire (175°C). Deep fry chicken for 7 minutes and take it out. Let it sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Fry the chicken again with medium heat. Fry for 2 minutes until golden brown. Set aside.
- In a pan, saute garlic with 1 tbsp oil until fragrant. Add sauce ingredients and mix it well.
- Put fried chicken in. Stir it fast until the sauce cover all chicken..
- Chicken Fire Wing is ready to serve with sesame seed sprinkle✨.
If you find this Chicken Fire Wings 🔥 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.