Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Style Deep Fried Chicken Wings (Lemongrass Marinated) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Style Deep Fried Chicken Wings (Lemongrass Marinated) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai style deep fried chicken wings (lemongrass marinated) recipe. You can cook thai style deep fried chicken wings (lemongrass marinated) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Style Deep Fried Chicken Wings (Lemongrass Marinated):
- Get of chicken wings.
- Prepare of lemongrass.
- Take of oyster sauce.
- Use of ground pepper.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- You need of sesame oil.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Use of corn flour.
- Provide of cooking oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Thai Style Deep Fried Chicken Wings (Lemongrass Marinated):
- Slice the lemongrass stalks diagonally. Spare a stalk for deep fry and pound the 2 remain into pieces for marinate.You can use food processor if you don't have any mortar..
- Marinate the chicken wings with pounded lemongrass with all the seasonings except flour.Combine together and put in the fridge for 30 mins..
- Add flour into the marinated chicken bowl and toss to coat evenly..
- Heat the oil in the pan with medium heat.Deep fry the sliced lemongrass until golden brown and set aside.Then fry the chicken wings (Scrape of the pounded lemongrass from the wings before deep fry.You can leave some of them little on the wings.)**.
- Drain the excess oil and put them on the plate.Sprinkle them with deep fried lemongrass and enjoy!!.
- * if the flour mixture with the pounded lemongrass stick to the wings too much.It will gets hard when cooked.So better scrape them off.You can deep fried the batter with lemongrass into small pieces crispy pancake and enjoy them with Sriracha..
Thai lemongrass sauce with baby corn, onion, carrots capsicum, celery and fried basil on top. Combine the sweet chili, lemongrass, fish sauce, garlic, ginger and garlic chives in a pot and warm over medium-low heat. Thai style deep fried marinated chicken wings served with sweet chilli sauce. Chicken & mushroom in mild coconut milk soup with galangal, roasted chilli jam, lemongrass, lime leaves. Sometimes all you need is some good ol' fried chicken to get through the day.
If you find this Thai Style Deep Fried Chicken Wings (Lemongrass Marinated) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.