Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Black Bean & Corn Salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Bean & Corn Salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, you might be surprised to discover, are great at combating depression. Just make sure that you do not throw out the egg yolk. Whenever you would like to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, specifically the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be great for boosting your mood. This is because they improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Consume an egg and feel a lot happier!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black bean & corn salsa recipe. To cook black bean & corn salsa you only need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Black Bean & Corn Salsa:
- Use 2 (15 oz) of Cans of Black Beans.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of Can of Sweet Whole Corn.
- Use 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Take 2 of Large Tomatoes Seeded & Diced.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Salsa.
- Prepare 1 of Small Red Onion Chopped.
- Provide 2 of Whole Jalapeños Seeded & Minced.
- Prepare 1/8-1/4 Cup of Chopped Cilantro.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Lime Juice.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar.
- You need 1 of Large Avocado Diced.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- Get of Goat Cheese or Greek Yogurt.
Steps to make Black Bean & Corn Salsa:
- Brown ground beef until cooked through. Drain and set aside..
- Combine beans, corn, tomatoes, salsa, red onion, jalapeños, lime juice, and cilantro on stovetop and cook on medium heat until the beans break down to desired consistency. Add red wine vinegar and season with spices to taste..
- Mix ground beef and bean/corn mixture and add the avocado and goat cheese or Greek yogurt once chilled..
If you find this Black Bean & Corn Salsa recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.