Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. The one and only recipe for pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting that I'll bake! Easy to make and super moist with delicious pumpkin spice flavor. This cream cheese frosting will hold a little shape if you pipe it, though a simple swirl with a knife works too.
Pumpkin spice cupcakes hold a permanent spot on our fall baking bucket list, and with so many baking recipes we're making this season, we needed a ridiculously Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract until light and fluffy. To serve, frost cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. Cream cheese frosting is easy and tastes like marshmallow cream. You can cook Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- You need 1 box of PILLSBURY MOIST SUPREME® PERFECTLY PUMPKIN PREMIUM CAKE MIX.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream cheese frosting.
- You need 1 packages of Multicolor sprinkles.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pumpkin latte M&M's.
- It’s 1 of Food coloring kit.
The whipped cream cheese frosting is as easy as it gets. Just wondering if you have ever added pumpkin pie spice as well as cinnamon to the batter or is the cinnamon enough spice? I topped these cupcakes with a homemade cream cheese frosting, but I've included some different frosting options for you to try with them. To make these pumpkin cupcakes, you'll start by whisking together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices and salt.
Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Follow the directions of the cake mix. I used substitute egg liquid instead of actual eggs..
- Use Halloween themed cupcake liners and fill in the batter halfway. Bake for 21 mins..
- Stick a toothpick in the cupcakes to check if they're done. If it comes out clean then you're all set! Wait till they're completely cooled..
- Stir frosting to make it softer. Divide icing evenly into 3 bowls. In one bowl, mix in green food coloring. In another bowl, mix in red and yellow coloring. Leave the last bowl with the traditional white color. Frost the cupcakes (8 cupcakes for each color)..
- Add on sprinkles and M&M's. Decorate however else you want. Enjoy!.
In a separate bowl, whisk together. Pumpkin Cupcakes with Pumpkin Spiced Cream Cheese Frosting are perfect for Halloween parties, Thanksgiving or anytime you want a light These cupcakes are delicious naked, without frosting, but I thought creating a pumpkin spiced cream cheese frosting would be the perfect topping. Beat the cream cheese, butter, and pumpkin in a large bowl until thoroughly combined and fluffy. Add the powdered sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. I just made your pumpkin cupcakes with pumpkin spice frosting.