Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting- Kids Friendly recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting- Kids Friendly recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting- Kids Friendly recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moist chocolate cupcakes with chocolate buttercream frosting- kids friendly recipe. To cook moist chocolate cupcakes with chocolate buttercream frosting- kids friendly you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting- Kids Friendly:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 2 of medium room-temperature eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of oil.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Get of Chocolate Buttercream Frosting.
- Get 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- You need 3 of and 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Provide 3 Tablespoons of milk.
- You need 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract.
- Provide of Sprinkles for decorating (optional).
Instructions to make Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting- Kids Friendly:
- Preheat the oven to 350⁰F and then get your muffin tray and line it with muffin liners..
- In 2 separate bowls, mix the dry ingredients together; mix all the wet ingredients together and then incorporate the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Commence blending again but make sure not to over mix..
- Pour the batter into the muffin cup, filling only about two-thirds of the cup and bake for approximately 20-22 minutes.
- Get the tray out and let them cool before adding the frosting..
- To make the frosting, Beat the butter on medium speed until creamy for about 2 minutes..
- Add confectioners’ sugar, cocoa powder, milk and vanilla extract. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds, then increase to high speed and beat for 1 full minute. Tip: Add 1/4 cup more confectioners’ sugar or cocoa powder if frosting is too thin, you can also freeze and beat again when needed to use..
If you find this Moist Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting- Kids Friendly recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.