Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 1 pan potatoes and greenbeans with pan fried bone-in pork chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 1 pan potatoes and greenbeans with pan fried bone-in pork chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
You may well prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many men and women incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it really is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 1 pan potatoes and greenbeans with pan fried bone-in pork chops recipe. You can have 1 pan potatoes and greenbeans with pan fried bone-in pork chops using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make 1 pan potatoes and greenbeans with pan fried bone-in pork chops:
- Use 3 of bone-in pork chops.
- Get of Butter.
- Take of Greenbeans.
- Prepare 3-4 cups of yellow golden potatoes or whatever you have on hand.
- You need 4 of ozs Bacon bits.
- Take of Seasoning.
Instructions to make 1 pan potatoes and greenbeans with pan fried bone-in pork chops:
- Brush one large or two small rimmed baking sheets with olive oil..
- Toss potatoes with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. I used cut up Idaho potatoes. Add them to a section of the pan. I added a little bacon grease for flavor..
- Toss green beans with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. Add them to a section of the pan. I used canned green beans for this recipe this time. All I did was drizzle olive oil over the green beans and top with a little bit of bacon bits..
- Place pan in a 425 degree oven for 25-30 minutes until potatoes are tender. Times vary on thickness of the potatoes or the type..
- In large skillet on medium high melt some butter. Season one side of your pork chops. I use Dale's seasoning and McCormick’s Montreal Steak or whatever is your preference. Place the pork chops seasoned side down evenly in the skillet. Fry on one side for about 5 minutes. Season the uncooked side and flip. Then fry for another 5 minutes. Times do vary on the thickness of your pork chops. I would make the porkchops last. Enjoy..
The pork chops come out perfectly tender and delicious with a nice crust. The potatoes are crispy on the outside and the green beans get that amazing. Simple, Pan-Fried Pork ChopsThese are the simplest, most delightful little numbers. Basically, these are bone-in pork chops that are cut extremely thin. Cooking pork chops right on a sheet pan with everything else you need for a complete dinner just makes sense.
If you find this 1 pan potatoes and greenbeans with pan fried bone-in pork chops recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.