Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fruit Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fruit Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruit Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Run the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit cake recipe. To make fruit cake you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fruit Cake:
- You need of Ingredients.
- Prepare of for cake-.
- Provide of All purpose flour.
- You need of condainsed milk.
- Take of butter.
- You need of milk.
- Take of Baking powder.
- Get of baking soda.
- Provide of Vanilla essence.
- Take of sugar.
- You need of salt.
- You need of Ingredients for frosting.
- You need of whipped cream.
- Take of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Fruits of your choice for topping.
Steps to make Fruit Cake:
- Preheat oven at 165* c. Grease a round cake baking mould..
- Mix butter,condensed milk, sugar,and vanilla essence, beat well by using a hand blender. sieve soda, baking powder and flour so that it will be mix well..
- Add flour as well with milk to get right consistency of batter. pour the batter into the baking tray..
- Bake for 20- 25 min keep it in room temperature for 20 minute, then slice the cake from middle and apply whipped cream in middle and on top as well,cut the fruit slices on top and enjoy.
- Keep eyes on sponge while baking it.
- Time and temperature depends on the quality of baking oven between 20-25 minute check the sponge with inserting tooth pick in it.
See more ideas about fruitcake recipes, fruit cake, fruit cake christmas. fruit cakes. The perfect tea time treat is a slice of delicious rich fruitcake. This classic British recipe is very easy to This Yorkshire fruitcake recipe comes from Yorkshire sculptor Dominic Hopkinson, based on his. Get the recipe from Rock Recipes. From traditional fruit cakes to a boiled fruit cake and more, we have loads of tried and tested recipes to choose from.
If you find this Fruit Cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.