Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. You really need to replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. Together with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise happens in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. Largely, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cinnamon sugar donuts recipe. You can cook baked cinnamon sugar donuts using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts:
- Provide of For The Donuts:.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- Use 1/3 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk, at room temperature (any kind works).
- Provide 1/4 cup of plain yogurt or sour cream, at room temperature.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Provide of For The Coating :.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Get 2-3 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted.
Steps to make Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray the donut pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside..
- In a seperate, medium bowl, whisk together the egg, brown sugar, milk and yogurt (or sour cream). Then whisk in the melted butter and vanilla extract..
- Pour the wet ingredients I to the dry and mix until just combined. Do not over mix. Spoon the batter into the prepared donut pan. Per the recipes recommendation, I placed the batter into a large Ziploc bag, cut a hole at one corner and piped the batter into the donut cavities. Fill no more than 3/4 of the way full with batter..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until just beginning to brown around the edges. Once done, let them sit in the pans for 2 minutes, then move the donuts into a wire rack to cool. This recipe makes 8 donuts but the pan only makes 6 at a time, so go ahead and pipe the remaining batter into the donut pans and repeat the baking process..
- Allow to cool enough to handle before coating them..
- To coat, combine the ground cinnamon and the sugar together in a shallow bowl. Brush the donuts with the melted butter using a pastry brush, then dip them in the cinnamon sugar mixture. You could do either just the top or all around the donut..
- Store leftover donuts covered at room temperature for up to 2 days..
Using a small brush, brush each donut with the melted butter, then dip each side into the sugar mixture. Combine flour and sugar in a large bowl. Combine buttermilk, oil, egg and vanilla in a medium jug. Take the donuts out of than pan and leave them to cool on a wire rack. Dip the top of the donuts (or entire donut) in melted butter and then into the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
If you find this Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.