Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Chocolates / Truffles with Dried Fruit recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Chocolates / Truffles with Dried Fruit recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Make a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all great for raising your mood. This is because these nuts are loaded with magnesium, which helps to raise your production of serotonin. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more of it in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Nuts, in addition to bettering your mood, can be a great protein source.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chocolates / truffles with dried fruit recipe. To make healthy chocolates / truffles with dried fruit you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Chocolates / Truffles with Dried Fruit:
- You need 10 oz of semi-sweet chocolate.
- You need 10 of butter or vanilla cookies smashed almost into powder.
- Take 1 cup of hazelnuts smashed into small pieces.
- Use 3 tbsp of fine whiskey.
- You need 10 tbsp of milk.
- Take 2 oz of dried fruit (plums, mangos, etc.).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of coconut sprinkles or cocoa powder or powder sugar.
Instructions to make Healthy Chocolates / Truffles with Dried Fruit:
- Melt the chocolate with the milk.
- Add all other ingredients but the dried fruit and the powder or sprinkles.
- Leave the mixture in the fridge to cool until it becomes firm.
- Cut the dried fruit into smaller pieces.
- Form small ball shaped chocolates with the mixture placing one piece of dried fruit in the center of each chocolate.
- Roll the chocolates in coconut sprinkles, cocoa powder or powder sugar to cover.
These truffles are really flavorful from the walnuts and dried fruit with a subtle flavor of rum. Coated in chocolate, cocoa or coconut flakes makes them even more irresistable. These can also make a good homemade gift for holiday or different other ocassions. They can be made in advance and that makes. And when using healthy dark chocolate, they are healthy too!
If you find this Healthy Chocolates / Truffles with Dried Fruit recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.