Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kale and Radish Micro Green Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kale and Radish Micro Green Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to fight depression. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you overcome your depression.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kale and radish micro green salad recipe. To cook kale and radish micro green salad you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kale and Radish Micro Green Salad:
- Take of Kale Micro Greens.
- Use of Radish Micro Greens.
- Provide of Small Red Radish.
- Get of Small Grape Tomato.
- Get of Celery Stalk.
- You need of Carrot.
- Use of Cucumber.
- Use of Finely chopped Parsley.
- Get of Dressing.
- Take of Aged Balsamic Vinegar.
- Provide of Avocado Oil.
- Take of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Lemon Juice.
- Get of White Pepper.
- You need of Fine Sea Salt.
Steps to make Kale and Radish Micro Green Salad:
- For the dressing: In a small bowl using a fork or wisk mix together all ingredients until you see small little balls of Balsamic Vinegar in the oil..
- Add a 2:1 ratio mixture of Kale and Radish Micro Greens to the plate, using more Kale because Radish has a stronger flavor..
- Finely julienne cut the carrot and cucumber into little sticks of equal size and place on top of the greens..
- Thinly slice the radish, celery, and tomatoes and place around the edges of the greens..
- Add the pinch of parsley to the top of the greens along with the salt. Using a spoon slowly drizzle the dressing mixture over the top as much as you desire. Lemon for garnish, enjoy!.
If you find this Kale and Radish Micro Green Salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.