Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Healthy Oats Pancakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Oats Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Oats Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Choose water over other products. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy oats pancakes recipe. To make healthy oats pancakes you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Oats Pancakes:
- Provide 1/2 cup of oats flour (blended oats).
- Get 1/2 cup of blended oatmeal cookies.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Use 3 tbsp of granulated sugar/ any sweetener (optional).
- Provide 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Take 3/4 cup of milk (milk of choice).
- Provide 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Provide 1/3 cup of apple puree / applesauce.
- Use 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Provide 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need of Butter, as needed (for frying).
Instructions to make Healthy Oats Pancakes:
- In a large mixing bowl, add in all the dry ingredients and mix well to combine..
- After, make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients..
- Mix thoroughly until everything is well combined and there are no lumps..
- Let the batter sit on the counter uncovered at room temperature for 10 minutes..
- After, heat a shallow frying pan over medium low heat and add in about 1 tablespoon of butter, let the butter melt and swirl the pan to evenly coat the bottom with butter and lower the heat to low..
- Measure a little less than 1/2 cup of the pancake batter per pancake and with a spoon, spoon the mixture into the pan and use the back of the spoon to spread out the batter as this batter is fairly thick in consistency..
- Cook for about 4 minutes on low heat flipping halfway through (be careful, these pancakes are a bit crumbly). Repeat for the remaining batter..
- After frying all the pancakes, stack them up as desired and serve with toppings of choice (butter, fresh fruit, jam, cream, honey, maple syrup,etc.) Enjoy!.
When pan is hot (see tip), drop small ladelfuls of batter onto the skillet. Flip pancakes, using a spatula, when the edges begin to look dry. Keyword: Gluten Free Pancakes, Oat Flour Pancakes, Pancake Breakfast. Combine rolled oats, ripe bananas, eggs, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a blender and blend until smooth and thick. Cook spoonfuls of the batter in a non-stick frying pan until golden brown on both sides and cooked through.
If you find this Healthy Oats Pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.