Vanilla Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles. Vanilla Sugar Cookies – these basic cookies are a must for Christmas or other festive event, such as birthday or anniversary. Make them festive by adding sprinkles! In medium bowl, combine flour and salt and incorporate.
No fancy equipment or decorating required, unless you consider the mountain of sprinkles on. Enjoy vanilla sugar cookies plain, dusted with colored sugar, rainbow sprinkles, decorated with Chocolate Lace , or use Royal Icing , fondant or your favorite Butter Frosting. When I first started making sugar cookies I really loved the pale look. You can have Vanilla Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles
- Prepare 3 cup of all-purpose flour, sifted or aerated.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 stick of unsalted butter, room temp.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
This recipe starts with a basic sugar cookie dough. In addition to vanilla, I also add a tiny bit of almond extract. The best SOFT and CHEWY SUGAR COOKIES loaded with SPRINKLES! Get the last version of Vanilla Sugar Cookies With Sprinkles Game from Casual for Android.
Vanilla Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine flour and salt and incorporate.
- In another bowl, using mixer, beat softened butter and sugar until light in color and fluffy.
- Add flour-salt mixture and continue beating on low speed for couple of minutes until combined.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and roll in your choice of sprinkles.
- Arrange on parchment lined cookie sheet about 1-inch apart and freeze till firm – about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350°F for 14 minutes – do not overbake. Remove from oven and transfer to wire rack to cool.
You've got some extra time today so how about a sweet treat? Baking sugar cookies from scratch sounds like fun and you already have all of the ingredients that you need. Soft vanilla flavored sugar cookies paired with a creamy frosting and topped with your favorite variety of sprinkles. These are super easy to make and. This sprinkle cookie recipe is ridiculously easy, loaded with vanilla flavor, non-messy and did I The texture of this easy sprinkle cookie recipe is outstanding!