Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smiley Faces Cookies with Healthy Brown Rice Flour recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smiley Faces Cookies with Healthy Brown Rice Flour recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods actually do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is found to be rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you become better. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smiley faces cookies with healthy brown rice flour recipe. To make smiley faces cookies with healthy brown rice flour you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Smiley Faces Cookies with Healthy Brown Rice Flour:
- Take of Brown rice flour.
- Get of Cake flour.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of ◆Grapeseed oil.
- Use of ◆Honey.
- Provide of ◆Maple syrup.
Steps to make Smiley Faces Cookies with Healthy Brown Rice Flour:
- Prep: Preheat an oven to 170°C. Put the flour and salt in a bowl and combine well with a whisk..
- In another bowl, put the ◆ ingredients. Mix well with a whisk until it emulsifies evenly..
- Pour the step 2 liquid mixture evenly into the bowl with dry ingredients. Using a rubber spatula, mix from the bottom..
- Once everything is mixed and you can't see any flour in the mixture, form it into a ball..
- Place plastic wrap on the working surface first, then put the dough on top. Cover with another plastic wrap. Roll the dough into 6 mm thick..
- Remove the top plastic wrap. Cut out into shapes and place them on the baking tray. Bring the left-over dough together again and repeat this process to use up the dough..
- Using the thick end of a bamboo skewer, make eyes on the cookies. And using the edge of a teaspoon, make a smiley mouth on it..
- Bake in the preheated oven at 170°C for 15-16 minutes..
Sorry to be digging up an old post, but I was desperately looking for a healthy cookie recipe for crisp cookies. My family just won't eat the chewy variety that usually results from the regular oatmeal recipe. Plus it's easy to make and Healthier than flour and sugar recipes, these muffins are naturally sweet, filling, egg-free, and. Healthy flourless monster cookies are a wholesome take on a childhood classic. They're gluten free, soft and packed with peanut butter flavor!
If you find this Smiley Faces Cookies with Healthy Brown Rice Flour recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.