Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian Nacho Guacamole & Baked Potato Chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Nacho Guacamole & Baked Potato Chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good a place to begin with as any. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. You should upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, after all. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian nacho guacamole & baked potato chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗 recipe. To make vegetarian nacho guacamole & baked potato chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗 you only need 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetarian Nacho Guacamole & Baked Potato Chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗:
- You need 1/2 cup of Rice Bran oil for stir-fry.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Extra Virgin Olive oil.
- Get 1 of and 1/2 big Red onion, finely diced.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 of green capsicum & 1 red capsicum, diced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of Chipotle Chili (Smoky Southwestern) seasoning flakes powder.
- Use of Crushed black pepper.
- You need 2 cans of Chili Red Beans, drained.
- Get 1 can of whole peeled Tomato.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 2 of tps + 1 tsp soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 cups of Corn Chips of Cheese flavour (or whatever flavour).
- Provide 2 cups of grated Cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 of pot Sour Cream Cheese.
- Take of POTATO WEDGES:.
- Use 6 of pink Potatoes,skin on cut into large wedges.
- Prepare 1 of very large rectangular Pyrex Ovenproof dish, put 3 tbs oil:.
- Use of Coat with the potatoes wedges with oil,then to coat with mixture.
- Provide of sea salt,garlic powder,onion powder, paprika,thyme. Bake in oven.
- Prepare of SALSA GUACAMOLE:.
- Use 2-3 of Avocados, crushed the flesh with fork.
- Take 2 of large firm Tomatoes from my garden, deseeded & diced.
- Use 1 of red onion, diced.
- Get 2 tbs of fresh Cilantro, chopped.
- Take of finely with the stalk included (substitute with fresh Parsley).
- Provide 2 tbs of lemon juice &zest, or 2 kaffir lime juice.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of pickled Jalapenos, minced or.
- Provide 1/2 tbs of Sriracha hot chili sauce (sold in the Asian store).
- Use 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
Instructions to make Vegetarian Nacho Guacamole & Baked Potato Chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celcius. Put the baking dish with the Potatoes Wedges in the lower rack and bake for 20' or so.Turn half way. When the potatoes are cooked has golden brown. Take the dish out. Cover with foil and set aside. In a large non stick wok put Rice Bran oil, sauteed half of the red onion, garlic then add the capsicum and a little of olive oil and stir fry for 2 minutes until softened..
- Stir fry in the Tomatoes tin breaking the tomatoes up with the wooden of spoon. Add 1 Red onion, ground coriander and cumin, cayenne pepper, salt, crushed black pepper, 2 tsp sugar, oregano, the 2 cans Red Beans and mix them all together with the wooden spoon. Lower the stove's temp and slow cook for 10 minutes or until thickened slightly..
- On a lined baking tray spread the Corn chips and bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden & crisp, dont forget to keep on watching or they burn quickly. Remove..
- In a medium glass bowl make the Salsa Guacamole by lightly stirring together the remaining 1/2 red onion, avocados pulp, fresh tomatoes, red capsicum, coriander leaves or parsley,1 tsp sugar, lemon, lime &lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, minced Jalapeno pepper or 1 tbs Scriracha Hot Chili Sauce and mix all together. Season to taste..
- To serve: on a big individual plate spread the Corn chips first, put the Red bean mixture over top, then pour over a big spoonful of the salsa Guacamole and 1 tbs Cream cheese..
- To serve also with the homemade baked Potato wedges. 🤗 Cheers, a happy faces have already shown to my kid who are waiting, sitting around the table 😍❣.
Tangy and tasty guacamole with crispy nachos that are healthy, vegan and very easy to make. Spread each chip with thin layer of beans. Arrange on baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese. Heat a large oil-sprayed non-stick frying pan over high heat. Loaded Vegetarian Nachos. featured in Meatless Recipes That Carnivores Will Love.
If you find this Vegetarian Nacho Guacamole & Baked Potato Chips 💟😄👪🌶🤗 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.