Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homestyle Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homestyle Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
While it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many individuals incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not that hard. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homestyle palak paneer recipe. To make homestyle palak paneer you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homestyle Palak Paneer:
- Take 3/4 of ths bag of spinach.
- Get Half of yellow onion; diced.
- Provide 6 of garlic cloves; minced.
- Get 1 of ” ginger; minced.
- Provide Half of tomato; diced.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kashmiri chili powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of kasoori methi leaves.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get of Tofu or Paneer.
Steps to make Homestyle Palak Paneer:
- Blanch your spinach for 1 min. Drain. Blend to your desired consistency in a food processor or blender..
- Sauté the garlic onion and ginger until slightly brown. About 6 mins. Add a pinch of salt to help the onions sweat..
- Toss in the cumin seeds, saute for 2 mins, then add the coriander, turmeric, and kashmiri chili..
- Sauté your tomatoes in the pan for another minute. Add in your blended spinach and another hefty pinch of salt. Add water if it’s too dry..
- The garam masala, kasoori methi leaves, and tofu/paneer should be added in last. Turn off the heat and add butter or cream (optional). Enjoy!.
The garlic and onions when roasted become slightly sweet and pairs so well when combined with spinach. Palak Paneer is such a staple in north India. It's one of the most commonly made paneer dishes in Indian homes. I would say it was made much more frequently in my home than say paneer butter masala or shahi paneer. Maybe because it was considered healthier than the other creamy versions of paneer.
If you find this Homestyle Palak Paneer recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.