Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tiranga recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tiranga recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all terrific for helping to boost your mood. This is possible since these foods have a bunch of magnesium which raises your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that tells your brain how you feel at all times. The more of it you have, the better you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, particularly, are a fantastic protein source.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tiranga recipe. You can have tiranga using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Tiranga:
- Take 1/2 cup of besan.
- Take 200 gm of curd.
- Get 1/2 spoon of namak.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of sugar.
- Use of small piece of adarakh.
- Get 3 of food colours green orange.
- Take of for tadka and sugar syrup.
- Take 1 of Green chilli.
- Use 1 spoon of rai.
- You need 1/2 of karachi namak.
- Prepare 1/2 of karchi sugar.
- Get of small piece of adarakh.
- You need 1 of Green chilli.
- Provide of for chocolate brownie cup cakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of refined sugar.
- Take 1/3 of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of curd jass.
- Get 1 spoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 spoon of baking soda.
- Get 1/4 spoon of vanilla essence.
Steps to make Tiranga:
- First take a bowl and take besan in it.Add curd to it.Beat both of them for about 10-15 min with beater.Grate some adarakh and 2 green chillies.Add them to the batter.Then add one spoon sugar and salt as per taste..
- Divide the batter into 2 halves and add 7-8 drops of orange and green colour to each of them.Now prepare cup cakes moulds by applying oil to it and fill batter in their 1/4 portion.Microwave for 2 min and your orange and green dhokla cup cakes are ready..
- For tadka Take a kadai and put one spoon oil and add rai to it.Cook for min and add green chillies.cook for another min and add water to it.Finally add the sugar to it.Your tadka is ready..
- Add tadka on top of cup dhokla's evenly and your orange and green dhokla are ready..
- For chocolate brownie:Take a bowl and add oil to it and Then add milk to it and finally add refined sugar.Mix them well…
- Now take another bowl and add maida to it.Then add baking powder,baking soda and vanilla essence.Mix them well…
- Now take another bowl and add maida to it.Then add baking powder,baking soda and vanilla essence.Mix them well..
- Now combine the ingredients of both the bowls finally add curd jass to it and mix well.Then take cupcakes moulds.Apply oil inside all over.Put the batter of chocolate brownie in the mould Microwave for 2 minutes and chocolate brownie are ready..
- Arrange dhokla and chocolate brownie in the form of TRIANGA and feel proud to be INDIAN..
- Jai hind…jai bharat maa.
His secret identity is Abhay Deshpande, also known as Bharat Deshpande. Movie: Tirangaa Song: Meri Jaan Tiranga Hai Starcast: Raj kumar, Nana Patekar, Ect Music Raj Kumar's Best Dialogue to Gendaswami From Tiranga Movie Scene Tiranga is an Indian Patriotic film. About Trivarna Dhwaja or Tiranga – The Tricolour (National Flag of India) on the Indian Independence Day. I couldn't think of a better day to start posting traditional textiles series. Read all news including political news, current affairs and news headlines online on Tiranga today.
If you find this Tiranga recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.