Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Nutritious Orange Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Nutritious Orange Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nutritious Orange Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. A number of foods actually do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while also relaxing the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you feel better. Now you know green tea can help raise your mood too!
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nutritious orange cookies recipe. You can cook nutritious orange cookies using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nutritious Orange Cookies:
- Use of Cookie dough.
- Get of Orange juice.
- Provide of Orange zest.
- Use of Rice flour.
- Use of Wheat flour.
- Prepare of Ghee.
- Use of Gur (grated).
- Provide of Milk powder.
- Provide of Custard powder.
- Take of Condensed milk.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Milk.
- Use of Garnishing.
- Get of Chopped chocolates approx.
- Use of cashews coarsely chopped.
Instructions to make Nutritious Orange Cookies:
- Preheat oven 200C. Keep all the ingredients ready..
- Mix all the dry ingredients well in a bowl, the flours, baking powder, milk powder, custard powder and salt..
- In a bigger bowl mix wet ingredients; ghee, gur, orange juice, zest, vanilla extract, condensed milk and beat them well till fully incorporated (I grate my gur very finely just like a paste and beat it well first otherwise it will make lumpy dough)..
- Take flour mixture and mix together well..
- Due to rice flour the mixture may be little difficult to bind so use tspns of milk to bring everything together..
- Roll out the mixture by dusting surface with flour..
- Cut cookies in your favourite shape. Arrange cookies 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- I dipped cookies in melted chocolates and decorated with cashew nuts..
- I like Orange zest flavour, so sprinkled some on few cookies for me..
Rich, chocolate cookies are brightened with the flavor of orange in these cookies that are perfect for Christmas or any time of year! Soft, tender, chewy Italian chocolate orange cookies topped with a delicious orange icing. These chocolate orange cookies are super easy to make and only require a few ingredients These Gluten-Free Vegan Orange Cookies are soft and chewy, slightly fluffy and perfectly citrusy, with a rich orange frosting! Apple Orange Cookies^, Chocolate Orange Cookie Tartlets, Chocolate Orange Cookies, etc. Double Orange Cookies – All Recipes.
If you find this Nutritious Orange Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.