Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Healthy Rawa Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Rawa Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Rawa Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Grains can be excellent for overcoming a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly great for helping increase your happiness levels. They fill you up better and that can help improve your moods too. It’s easy to feel a little bit off when you feel famished! These grains can improve your mood since it’s easy for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your sugar levels which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy rawa cookies recipe. To cook healthy rawa cookies you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Rawa Cookies:
- Prepare 100 g of Rawa (semolina).
- Get 100 g of sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
- Take 3 of cardamom (Elaichi).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kalonji (nigella).
- Provide 1 tsp of jira (cumin).
- Use 1/2 tsp of ajwain (carrom).
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of ghee or butter.
- Use of Sliced dry fruits (optional).
- Use 100 g of whole fat salt.
Steps to make Healthy Rawa Cookies:
- Mix the sugar and water to boil. It shd jus stick to the thumb and fore finger. It shd not b very thick.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a dry bowl (except dry fruits and kalonji) and make a soft dough with the sugar syrup. Mix the hot sugar syrup little by little in the rawa mixture. Now cover and keep the dough and remaining sugar syrup aside for 2 hrs.
- After 2 hrs take the dough and mash it nicely for 5 min and dein make small balls and flatten dem. Press some kalonji or sliced dry fruits on top of the cookies and arrange dem in a greased (with ghee) plate.
- Now heat a kadhai or pan. Pour the whole fat salt and spread it evenly and place a stand or a bowl in the center. Let it heat on high flame for 5 min.
- Now reduce the flame. Keep the cookies plate on the top and cover it properly for 30-40 min on a very low flame.
- After 30-40 min turn the cookies and again cover dem on a very low flame for 5-10 min.
- If the colour is good one dein off the gas.
- Now heat up the remaining sugar syrup to a normal temperature and off the gas and put in the cookies one by one and serve dem hot or cold.
Ever found yourself sneaking some raw cookie dough when whipping up a batch of your. The taste of raw cookie dough is so popular, it's become an ice cream flavor. As much as everyone loves the delicious taste, munching on raw cookie. These raw cookies are made with gluten-free oatmeal and packed with healthy seeds and fruit. They're the perfect non dairy dessert or snack with chocolate.
If you find this Healthy Rawa Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.