Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nourishing and good for you. Some foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Make a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all good for raising your mood. This is possible because these foods are rich in magnesium which raises serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that dictates to your brain how you feel all the time. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you will feel. Not just that but nuts, particularly, are a fantastic protein food source.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pudding recipe. To make pudding you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pudding:
- Use of Fruit cup cakes.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 5-6 tbsp of Custard.
- Prepare 1 ltr of milk.
- Use as needed of Parle g biscuits.
- You need 2 of Cherry.
- Get 2 tbsp of Tutti frutti.
- Get 2 of Chikko.
- You need As needed of Pomegranate.
- You need 1 of Orange.
- You need as needed of Pineapple.
- You need as needed of Grapes.
Instructions to make Pudding:
- Boil 1 lt milk mix custard powder in cold milk and mix with the boiled milk no lumps should be formed, then Chop pine apple pieces and boil in sugar syrup for 15 minutes pineapple should become soft sugar should be added based on taste.
- Chop all the fruits in small pieces.
- Put the biscuits in hot milk.
- Then at last take a bowl and add break the cakes in small pieces and make as 1 layer.
- Pour custard on the top of 1 st layer then pineapple then biscuit mixed with milk then fruits and custard and at last add cherry and tuty fruty add as ur wish based on ur taste.
- Serve chilled and enjoy ur pudding.
If you find this Pudding recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.