Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Grandma's Sugar Cookies and Frosting recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grandma's Sugar Cookies and Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grandma's Sugar Cookies and Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grandma's sugar cookies and frosting recipe. To make grandma's sugar cookies and frosting you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Grandma's Sugar Cookies and Frosting:
- You need of Cookies.
- You need 1/2 cup of Real Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Crisco.
- Provide 2 cups of Granulated Sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of Almond Flavoring.
- Use 4 of Eggs.
- Get 5 cups of Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Take 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Frosting.
- Take 1/2 cup of Real Butter.
- Get 4 cups of Powdered Sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of Almond Flavoring.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- Use of Whipping Cream to consistency.
- Prepare of Food Coloring.
Steps to make Grandma's Sugar Cookies and Frosting:
- Cream together butter, crisco, granulated sugar, almond flavoring until light and fluffy (at least 4 minutes)..
- Add eggs, one at a time until blended..
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Resift 2 more times..
- Add dry ingredients to cookie batter and blend well..
- Chill for 15-20 minutes..
- Roll out to 1/4" thickness on lightly floured surface..
- Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes..
- Frosting: Cream butter, salt and flavoring until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar. Add whipping cream a little at a time until proper consistency. Frost and decorate as desired..
These cookies were moist and not hard to roll out. Not sticky like other sugar cookies I have tried. This fabulous recipe for grandma's sugar cookies is light, tender, and delicate; they're perfect for decorating for the holiday season. And don't be afraid to frost them with chocolate or peanut butter or caramel frosting! One of the best things about these cookies (aside from the taste) is how versatile.
If you find this Grandma's Sugar Cookies and Frosting recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.