Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Palak Paneer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can cook palak paneer using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer:
- Take of Chopped, Blanched and Ground.
- Use 2 bunches of palak (spinach).
- You need of Cubed.
- Take 200 g of paneer (cottage cheese).
- Take of Chopped and Ground into a Paste.
- Get 1 of large onion.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic.
- Use 10 of cashew nuts.
- Use 1 of green chilli (deseeded).
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Use of Fried in a Wok.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- Get of Ground Paste.
- You need 3 teaspoons of garam masala.
- Provide 3 teaspoons of salt.
- Get of Ground Palak.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Cubed Paneer.
Steps to make Palak Paneer:
- Chop/cut the palak leaves and rinse..
- Blanch the palak in boiling salted (1 teaspoon) water. Drain and cool..
- Grind until you get the texture you prefer. (Many like it in puree form).
- Cube the paneer. Got some from a local Indian mini market. My vegetable seller who is Indian said her family would just make the paneer themselves..
- Grind all the paste ingredients..
- Heat up 1 tablespoon ghee or 2 tablespoons oil in a wok. Fry paste till fragrant..
- Stir in the palak, milk and water, adding in garam masala and salt to taste. Fry for 3 minutes, then add in cubed paneer and cook for another 5 minutes..
Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes. Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice. When we were kids, the only way my brothers would eat spinach was if it was cooked with paneer in palak paneer. Palak Paneer is a popular Indian dish made with cubes of cheese are simmered in a creamy spinach sauce infused with fragrant Indian spices.
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.