Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Healthy cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. This way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy cookies recipe. To cook healthy cookies you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy cookies:
- Use 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of oats powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 100 gram of butter.
- Get 2 spoon of chopped almonds.
- Get 1/2 spoon of baking powder.
- Provide 2 spoon of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of vanilla essence.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Healthy cookies:
- In a mixing bowl put butter and powder sugar, blend till light and fluffy then add vanilla essence..
- In another bowl put wheat flour, oats powder, baking powder, salt and almonds mix well..
- Add flour mixture into butter sugar mixture and mix well. The mixture will resemble bread crumbs..
- Add little milk and knead till the dough comes together..
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees..
- Take small size balls of dough and flattened them. Arrange cookies on the baking tray and bake for 20 min..
- Transfer the cookies to the rack to cool. Store in airtight container..
Cookies make the perfect afternoon treat, and we have a selection of recipes to please all the Cookies make the perfect rainy afternoon treat. There are many ways to go about holiday cookie-making without gobs of butter and sugar—really, there are! Here are some ways to indulge sensibly. Soft and chewy healthy oatmeal cookies are made with oats, honey, coconut oil, chopped nuts, raisins, chocolate chips, and much more! Classic gingerbread cookies, made more healthy!
If you find this Healthy cookies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.