Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Quick & Easy Chicken Florentine Pizzas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Quick & Easy Chicken Florentine Pizzas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Easy Chicken Florentine Pizzas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those take out places. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is very important for a healthy and balanced body. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables also have potassium. For example, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. You will in addition discover that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & easy chicken florentine pizzas recipe. To cook quick & easy chicken florentine pizzas you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick & Easy Chicken Florentine Pizzas:
- You need 2 (10 inch) of pre-cooked flatbread.
- Provide 6 tbs of jarred Alfredo sauce (such as Bertolli).
- Get 1 cup of fresh mozzarella – finely diced or shredded.
- Take 1/2 cup of cooked chicken – chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of torn fresh spinach leaves (tear before measuring).
- Take dash of dried basil.
- You need of olive oil – for drizzle.
Steps to make Quick & Easy Chicken Florentine Pizzas:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Lay flatbread out on a baking sheet. Spread 3 tbs Alfredo sauce in an even layer on each flatbread. Divide and arrange mozzarella, then chopped chicken, and spinach evenly over both. Sprinkle lightly with basil. Drizzle with olive oil..
- Place in oven. Bake 10 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and golden on edges. Let rest 5 minutes, cut, serve, enjoy!.
If you find this Quick & Easy Chicken Florentine Pizzas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.