Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy oatmeal cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy oatmeal cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, you might be surprised to find out, are wonderful at combating depression. Just be sure that you don’t get rid of the egg yolk. When you wish to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, the yolk in particular, are stuffed full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to raise your mood. This is because these vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Try eating an egg and cheer up!
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy oatmeal cookies recipe. You can have healthy oatmeal cookies using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy oatmeal cookies:
- Use of oats.
- Provide of peanut butter.
- Use of milk.
- Take of vanilla.
- Get of of a banana.
Steps to make Healthy oatmeal cookies:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Take 1/4 of a banana, mash it, and set it aside.
- Mix peanut butter, oats and vanilla in a bowl.
- Add the banana to the oat mixture.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Butter your fingers (so that the mixture doesn't stick to your hands) and take some of the mixture and put it on the foil and flatten it out and do it till you're out of mixture. Put the sheet in the oven!.
- OR!! You can shape them as a normal cookie and put them in the freezer. They need an hour and then you can take them and set them on the counter. (I like them fresh out of the freezer for a frozen treat for the summer).
- Side note: You can add dark chocolate chips, raisins or even nuts if you're feeling it! You DONT have to bake it! You DONT have to flatten them out, you could just press on the ball of dough a little, if you prefer a thick cookie! Enjoy!.
It's actually a very forgiving recipe – thanks to the mashed dates that makes a solid batter base. These are the ingredients you can customise Healthy Oatmeal Cookie Energy BallsBeaming Baker. Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast CookiesFamily Fresh Meals. These healthy oatmeal cookies are made without gluten, dairy, sugar or oil, but are packed with fiber! Enjoy them as a light breakfast or pre-workout snack!
If you find this Healthy oatmeal cookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.