Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Dal palak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dal palak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dal palak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Pick water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dal palak recipe. To cook dal palak you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dal palak:
- Use 1 cup of green gram (soaked in water for 10 mins).
- You need 1 cup of spinach washed and roughly chopped.
- Use 1 inch of ginger sliced.
- Provide 4 of Garlic cloves sliced.
- Use 4 of green chillies chopped.
- Use 1 of tomato chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get to taste of salt and red chilli powder.
- Get as needed of water.
- Take of FOR TEMPERING.
- Use 1 of onion sliced.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of corinader leaves.
Instructions to make Dal palak:
- First step wash and soak dal for 10 mins,slice ginger,garlic and chop chillies.wash and roughly chop spinach..
- Now take lentils in a vessel, add 2 cups of water,ginger, garlic, chillies, red chilli powder,turmeric powder and tomato mix well.now cook till lentils are soft and has absorbed all water.now again add 2 cups of water.
- Now simmer for 5 mins,don't smash the lentils. Add salt and mix well.now add spinach and simmer for 5 mins.now heat 3 tbsn oil in a pan..
- When onions start to turn brown add the cuminseeds, when it splitter, temper the dal and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot with rice,salad and khubus and enjoy😊 Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog..
Learn how to make this flavorful dal palak curry, North Indian style with this easy, step-by-step recipe with pictures. There is never a dearth of curries in Indian homes. Dal Palak is very famous and a healthy North Indian dish. Dal Palak is also combines the goodness of veggies with protein. Dal Palak is now a days prepared by many due to its high nutritional values and health benefits.
If you find this Dal palak recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.