Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Healthy Chocolate cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Chocolate cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Chocolate cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are some foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Cold water fish are good if you are wanting to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all high in omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy chocolate cookies recipe. You can cook healthy chocolate cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Chocolate cookies:
- You need of whole wheat flour.
- You need of all-purpose flour (maida).
- Take of semolina (rava).
- Provide of cocoa powder.
- Take of ghee (not in liquid form).
- Provide of powdered sugar (made by crushing sugar in mixture).
- Prepare of chocolate essence.
- Get of dryfruit powder (cashews, pistachios & almonds are used).
- You need of green cardamom powder.
- Provide of nutmeg Powder.
- You need of Silver sugar balls.
Instructions to make Healthy Chocolate cookies:
- In a big bowl take ghee and add powdered sugar to it. Beat with the beater till light in colour and a bit fluffy..
- Now add whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, semolina and cocoa powder to the bowl..
- Blend everything with the beater. Now clean the spokes of beater rods, then add chocolate essence and dryfruit powder to it. Mix everything with the hands properly..
- Now add the cardamom and nutmeg powder to the mixture..
- Now make small smooth balls of the dough and put a silver ball in the middle of each cookie. Keep them in a baking tray..
- Bake the ready cookies in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20 minutes.Bake the remaining cookies similarly. When they cool down store them in a airtight container..
Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies are dairy free and made with whole wheat flour and coconut sugar but taste just as good! What to Expect From Grain-Free Cookies.and these chocolate chocolate chip cookies are my go-to healthy dessert recipe. Come and try these healthy chocolate chip cookies that are not only delicious (I mean, of course Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies. The ULTIMATE list of healthy chocolate chip cookie recipes! They're all soft & chewy, even with no refined flour or sugar!
If you find this Healthy Chocolate cookies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.