Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Let’s begin with something not that hard, changing the particular light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen area, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This additionally happens in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. It’s about being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo gobhi peas masala for poori, chapati/naan recipe. You can have aloo gobhi peas masala for poori, chapati/naan using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan:
- Take of Potato 1 medium sized cut into small cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cauliflower florets.
- Take 1/2 cup of Fresh/frozen Green peas.
- Provide of Onion 1/2 cup finely chopped.
- Take 2-3 of medium sized Tomatoes finely chopped.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of kitchen king masala.
- Prepare of Dry Fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Amchoor powder(dry mango powder).
- Provide of Fresh coriander leaves/cilantro.
- Provide of Sugar (optional).
- You need 3 teaspoon of oil/ butter.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide of To make Poori.
- Take 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Get 2 teaspoon of fine sooji/rava.
- Get 1 teaspoon of oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of sugar.
- Provide of Water (as required to make a dough).
Steps to make Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan:
- Take a pan heat up, take 1/2 teaspoon of oil then add cubed potatoes and sauté for 3-5 minutes on medium flame and keep it aside.
- Then add 1/2 teaspoon oil to the same pan then add cauliflower florets to the pan again sauté for 3-5 minutes on medium flame and keep aside.
- Take the pan heat up add butter/oil, once pan is hot enough then add finely chopped onion sauté for 4-5 minutes(golden brown) then add finely chopped tomatoes again sauté for 4-5 minutes (mashy).
- Then add all the dry masala powders to it and sauté for 3 minutes then add salt as per required then add potatoes and cauliflower florets and green peas to the pan sauté for 3-4 minutes sprinkle some water and cover the lid and let it cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Take out the lid add some kasuri methi and sauté for minute and garnish with coriander leaves serve hot with poori/roti/naan.
- For making poori.
- Take a bowl add all the ingredients in it and mix everything together with water to make a dough and knead the dough for 3-4 minutes spread some oil on top of it cover it with lid or cloth for at least 30-40 minutes.
- Take a deep frying pan add oil to heat up.
- Take dough and knead it again for 1-2 minutes take a small portion of dough and make a poori out of it (roll it with the help of rolling pin).
- Once the oil is hot then add the poori in the oil and fry poori on both sides to get golden brown.
Aloo matar gobi is a blend of potatoes (aloo), cauliflower (gobi) and green peas (matar) in an onion-tomato based curry. This is a simple, wholesome North Indian curry is perfect when served with hot chapatis (Indian flatbread) or parathas (pan-fried Indian flatbread). Lip smacking Aloo gobhi matar is ready, garnish the sabzi with a little green coriander. Serve this sabzi with poori, parantha and naan. This sumptuous sabzi will add more flavors to your menu.
If you find this Aloo Gobhi Peas masala for poori, chapati/naan recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.