Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo(Potato) parata recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo(Potato) parata recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Start with exchanging the light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. You need to change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Certainly this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo(potato) parata recipe. You can cook aloo(potato) parata using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo(Potato) parata:
- Provide 2-3 of medium sized potatoes(boiled and grated/smashed).
- Provide 1 of medium sized onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of string of curry leaves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of red chilly powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 3/4 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of dry mango powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Kasuri methi(optional).
- Use 1/4 cup of cilantro/coriander leaves.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 2-3 teaspoon of cooking oil.
- Get of Roti/chapati dough.
- Use of 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Take 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get of Water to mix and make a soft dough.
Steps to make Aloo(Potato) parata:
- Take a deep pan heat up, once the pan is hot add oil.
- Once the oil is hot add onion, chopped curry leaves and sauté for 5 minutes/golden brown on medium flame.
- Then add all the masala powders mentioned above and sauté for 3-4 minutes and add kasuri methi (optional) mix and then turn off the flame.
- Once the pan is cooled then add smashed/grated potatoes to it and mix properly then add finely chopped cilantro/coriander leaves.
- To make parata.
- Take a lemon sized roti dough roll a bit round and take small lemon sized aloo mix stuff in the rolled roti dough.
- Roll the stuffed aloo mix with the help of dry wheat flour dust to a normal size roti.
- Heat up the tawa once the tawa is hot place a rolled aloo parata add a 1/4 teaspoon of oil/ghee and flip another side and cook properly on both sides.
- Serve aloo parata with pickle/curd.
Aloo Paratha – Potato Stuffed Paratha Parathas are a bread dish originating from the Indian subcontinent; one of the most popular breakfast dishes throughout western, central and northern regions of India as well as in Pakistan. This recipe uses the most popular filling – Potatoes. Aloo Parathas are perfect for a weekend breakfast or brunch. To make delicious Aloo Paratha, boil the potatoes at least a few hours before you plan to make the parathas and mash them in a large bowl and cover and refrigerate. Take them out from the fridge and add chopped onions, coriander leaves, salt, garam masala powder, and red chilli powder.
If you find this Aloo(Potato) parata recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.