Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Pick water over other products. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paella recipe. To make paella you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Paella:
- You need 200 g of Paella rice.
- Provide 1 of onion (small).
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 3 pieces of Boneless Chicken thighs.
- Use 1 1/2 L of Chicken Stock.
- Get 1 of red pepper.
- Get 1/4 pack of seafood mix.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of saffron.
- Use 1 of lemon.
- Get 1 cup of spinach.
- You need of Parsley.
- Prepare of Salt and white pepper.
- Take of Olive oil.
Steps to make Paella:
- Dice onion, garlic and 1 tomato into small pieces. Cut red pepper in to strip. Mash the other tomato and put saffron to it, mix well. Cut lemon into wedges and set aside..
- Cut chicken thighs in to bite sizes pieces. Put salt, white pepper and 2 tbsp of paprika to the Chicken, mix well and set aside..
- Heat oil on a frying pan at high heat, fried the chicken until they are cooked. Then slightly cook the seafood mix and set aside. Slightly fried the red pepper and set aside..
- On the same frying pan, add in chopped onions. When they are soften, add in garlic and tomatoes to it. Cook for another 3 mins in medium heat..
- Add paella rice into the frying pan, continue to fried for 2 min. Add in 2 tbsp paprika after that. Then flatten out the rice on the frying pan. Add in Chicken stock until the rice is just covered. When the liquid starts to boil, turn the heat to medium low. Don't mix the rice..
- When the liquid is almost absorbed, add in chicken stock that just cover the rice. Repeat the process until the rice is cooked. Turn the heat to low..
- Now place the spinach, cooked red pepper, chicken and sea food mix onto the rice. Cove the rice and steam the rice for 10 min in low heat..
- When the toppings are fully cooked, put lemon wedges and parsley on the top and the paella is ready to serve..
If you find this Paella recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.