Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy Jalapeño soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Jalapeño soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Jalapeño soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely healthy and good for you. There are some foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, you might be astonished to discover, are wonderful at combating depression. Just see to it that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolk particularly, are stuffed full of B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you improve your mood. This is because the B vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Consume an egg and feel a lot better!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy jalapeño soup recipe. To make creamy jalapeño soup you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Jalapeño soup:
- Take 2 Tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeños, diced.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 oz. of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 Cup of heavy cream.
- Use 2 Cups of chicken broth.
- Use 1 Cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of cilantro, chopped.
Steps to make Creamy Jalapeño soup:
- Heat olive oil over medium- high heat until glistening. Saute onions and jalapeños until soft and onions are translucent. 3-4 minutes. Add garlic and saute on other 1 minute..
- Reduce heat to low. Add in cream cheese and heavy cream. Cook until cream cheese is completely melted..
- Slowly add shredded cheddar cheese stirring until melted and creamy..
- Stir in chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in cilantro. Top with more cheese and cilantro. (suggestion) And bacon to taste..
If you find this Creamy Jalapeño soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.