Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna poké bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna poké bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
A massive amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. A lot of it is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna poké bowl recipe. To cook tuna poké bowl you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna poké bowl:
- Get 1 of raw tuna steak.
- Use 1 of avocado, sliced.
- Get 1/2 of cucumber, chopped into cubes.
- Take 1 tablespoon of black sesame seeds.
- Take 1 of lime, juiced.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked sushi rice or quinoa.
- Use 1 tablespoon of kewpie mayo or seafood mayonnaise.
Steps to make Tuna poké bowl:
- Chop up cucumber, tuna and slice up avocado in half..
- Squeeze the lime juice over the tuna and leave for 2 minutes or so..
- To assemble, place the quinoa or sushi rice at the bottom of the bowl, along with the cucumber. Top with the tuna and avocado, sprinkle with black sesame seeds and a little of the lime juice. Serve with a little mayonnaise and a chilled glass of Chardonnay..
If you find this Tuna poké bowl recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.